Thursday, September 4, 2008

Woohoo, I did it!!


Wow, if I can do this blog stuff then anyone can!! So I decided to follow in the footsteps of some friends and start a blog to keep in touch with friends and family. Plus, I love any opportunity to talk about and show off Macy. She's getting so big, it really is amazing how quickly they grow up! Our current focus is potty training. She is going on the potty, just not all the time. Hopefully, this will be conquered soon and next on the list will be tackling her thumb-sucking. That is going to be one heck of a battle, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of Macy from this summer:




I plan to try and post every week or two with the latest and greatest with our family. Hopefully I'll get more recent pics posted and maybe I'll get adventurous and try and post a video! We'll see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Is she every getting big, but I can't really compare it to anything since I haven't seen her since she was an infant. HA! Hey, if you find that you enjoy blogging, but would like a more community atmosphere, come on over to HumzOo. You can find me here: http://www.humzoo.com/igna83

Have a great weekend!!

Cherish said...

Welcome to blog land! Here is a link to our blog!
http://edexploitsszkldyn.blogspot.com/

aczumbahlen said...

Well, I guess Jeff and I will add one more blog to our favorites list! Congrats, you are more woman than I am!! I am just a blog watcher and will probably keep it that way! Can't wait for future posts.