Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day














I know this is a bit late, but I still wanted to post about my mother's day. At daycare, Macy had gone to the Seed House and picked out a flower, which they put in a pot that they decorated (I had intended to take pictures of it, but that didn't happen yet). This was very sweet and she was so proud of her creation and excited to give it to me. Later, I was going thru her papers from school and found that she had also made a mother's day card. This is the best mother's day card I have received to date. It has the standard poem and handprint inside, which is very nice and sweet, but the part that was so special to me is that Macy actually wrote 'Happy Mothers Day' on the cover. I am so proud and it is just so stinkin' cute that she ran out of room and had to finish the word mother on the next line! This is a keeper for sure!


No comments: