Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The white flag of surrender

I give up! :)















There is just something about my kids that causes them to have a strong urge to suck, just not on a pacifier. Oh well... there are definitely worse things. I'm just glad to have my happy baby boy!














Some new 'Macyisms':

She crawled into bed with us Saturday morning and was apparently looking at the back of Shanon's head because I heard her say, "Daddy, your hair is getting white... you need to wash it." Poor guy!

Tonight I heard her talking about her right hand, so I quizzed her and asked which was her right hand, then which was her left. She pointed to the correct hand both times. Then she proudly pointed to her chest and said "this is my right boobie and this is my left boobie". At least she got it right I guess!