Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who are you?

Macy's latest fun thing is pretending to be someone else. It started a couple of weeks ago when she decided she was 'Valerie'. If we called her Macy we got scolded and were told she was not Macy, she was Valerie. Apparently Valerie liked to wear sunglasses in the house. Another time she said that she is 'little Hannah'.... after Hannah 'ontana as she says it. The best was when she said she was Jake (in her best rough, male voice). 'Jake' said he had went campin' with his boys and they got lost in the woods. They ate fish and then they found a dragon and it ate one of them. Then Jake asked me to come along with them, to which I respectfully declined for fear of getting gobbled.

What a fun age... you truly just never know what may come out of their mouths next!

1 comment:

Brad Zumbahlen said...

LOL to fun. I remember when I had an invisible best friend I called Jeff.