Monday, December 29, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas

As of last night, we are finally done with all of our Christmas celebrations. This year was even more fun than the previous years with Macy since she now understands things a little bit more. We sprinkled 'reindeer food' on the lawn and put out cookies and milk for Santa. Shanon and I made sure to drink the milk and eat the cookies (being a parent is tough sometimes!), but we left part of one cookie on the plate. Well, the next morning Shanon and I did a doubletake at the plate because the half eaten cookie was gone! For a split second I thought I heard a voice in my head say, "Yes Jennifer, there really is a Santa Claus".... then I realized our dog, Lexi, must have discovered and devoured it sometime during the night. Oh well.

Last week Macy and I made some Christmas ornaments.














Granny got the girls princess chapstick (it's red like lipstick) and here is what happens when you let uncle Jeff apply it.














Gracie, Macy, and Hadley... the three musketeers.














Macy with daddy and mommy at the Zumbahlen x-mas.














Next year's Christmas will be even more eventful with a new baby in the mix, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chapstick is a great present!