Thursday, January 1, 2009

25 weeks down

I now have 25 weeks under my belt.... hmmm, haven't worn one of those in awhile. I thought I would post a new belly pic since it is growing at a rapid pace these days!



















Macy wanted to be in the pics too and as if on cue, she also lifted up her shirt when she saw me do it so she could show off her belly too. Pretty cute I'd say!



















Everything is still going well and progressing normally. The kicking has started getting much stronger and the elbows, feet, etc. dragging across the belly thing has started too. I love it when the baby is in a weird position causing my belly to be lopsided and you can see exactly where the baby is.... it freaks Shanon out!

Here is just a random pic I took of Macy the other night before her bath. As I was putting photos in the album yesterday, I realized I have lots of butt shots like this..... future blackmail material I guess!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Are you sure you're halfway there? You barely look pregnant:)
Danelle