Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can I Get an Amen!

Macy has been doing fairly well with not being too disruptive during church (as much as a 2 year old can). It always helps that we bring a couple books and things to distract her. The other Sunday she was getting ansy during a prayer. I told her that we were praying and that she needed to be quiet. She apparently thought the prayer was going on longer than necessary so she took things into her own hands... she stood up on her chair and yelled "A-men!" in the middle of it. Of course we were mortified, but everyone else thought it was cute and Macy ate it up when she got a few laughs. I tried my best not to laugh, but it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Kelly R said...

Too funny! It was great seeing you at Kohl's. We need to get together again before that baby #2 gets here!!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute! I think I would have busted out laughing.

Aubrey said...

Hi Jennifer! I've been reading since finding you on Kelly's blog. Too cute that little gal of yours. I hear about her from Mary (Busy Beez, she's my MIL). Sounds like something my Grady would do when somebody is taking for-ev-er!