Monday, March 16, 2009

God eats Twizzlers??

Sometimes if I'm eating something that Macy thinks is exceptionally yummy and I'm sharing it with her, she'll adamently say "Don't eat it all gone, okay?!" She wants to make sure I don't inhale it without letting her have more.

Well on Saturday, Shanon, Macy, and I were in the car and I was eating a Twizzler Pull-n-Peel. She wanted some so I peeled off one and passed it back to her. She then said her usual, "Mommy don't eat it all gone", but added, "save some for God!". Hmmm..... she's either an angel for thinking of God or just using that as an excuse to keep me from eating it all!

1 comment:

Chrystal M. Smith said...

too cute. Ethan asked if we could have the devil over to our house the other night. When I said that that wasn't a really good idea, he said, "Well, can we roll over him in our car?" Creepy kid!