Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Due Date & Skid Marks

I had a doctor appointment Monday and got to hear the heartbeat again, which is always reassuring. However, I was pretty confident everything was still okay because I have really been starting to feel different (pregnant) lately. So among the many questions on my list for the doctor was what my official due date is since all three ultrasounds measured ahead a few days. He said they will go by my ultrasounds, so my new due date is April 14th. He laughed at me because I was excited by this because it makes me feel a little better about my already expanding belly!


The funniest thing happened Monday night (at least I thought it was funny). Macy was just in her underwear and Shanon was on the floor playing with her. For some reason most parents seem to have an obsession with kids' tushies.... at least in my family anyway! They're just so irresistible and with her in underwear now, it's hard not to squish it all the time. So Shanon apparently had that urge, but afterwards he looked at me and made a comment about her stinking. She had pooped earlier and he had wiped her (which was a new endeavor for him) so I asked if he wiped her good and he said he did. I said well maybe she went at daycare and they didn't wipe her good or maybe she had 'sharted' (you'll know what this is if you've seen the movie Along Came Polly). So I did the ol' skid mark check in her undies and about fell on the floor laughing so hard because there wasn't just skid marks in there, someone had laid rubber!!!! SO funny. I'm not sure at what point the rubber was actually laid, but when Macy saw my reaction she had to see for herself of course so she examined them and thought it was hilariously disgusting. Ahh, we're such a gross family!

No comments: