Monday, October 20, 2008

A princess it is

So a few weeks ago I started thinking about Halloween coming up and I thought Macy might be old enough to help pick out her costume this year. So I told her Halloween was coming up and that she would get to dress up. I asked her if she wanted to be something girly like a princess or Tinkerbell or if she wanted to be an animal (since she loves them) like a monkey or something. She said she wanted to be an 'epelant' (elephant). I thought great, can't you pick something easier?! So I would check in periodically after that to see what her answer was and it changed to a 'lion, roarrrrr!', then finally to a 'tiger, grrrrr!'. She settled on a tiger and that was her response each time, so I found a tiger costume online. Before I went ahead and bought it, I asked her one last time what she wanted to be for Halloween and this time her response was a princess! Not just any princess, a BLUE princess! I didn't prompt her at all, so I'm thinking this answer must've come from daycare, but I'm going with it. So.... Cinderella it is! The only problem now is the smallest Cinderella dress we could find is still pretty big on her, so I may have to bust out the safety pins!

No comments: