Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 1/2 year photos

So I wasn't originally planning to do any more professional pics of Macy until she turned three, but I wasn't that happy with her two year pics. So I threw caution to the wind and got more photos taken. Of course, the day of the appointment I pick Macy up from daycare and she apparently had decided to pretend she was pigpen and was covered in dirt and had a layer of sand and dirt caked on her scalp. I tried my best to get it out with limited time, so her hair is somewhat disheveled in some of the pics, but hey... that cute face makes up for it right!

Here is the link to Amber's website to view the photos:

http://www.photographicsgallery.net/p644484176

There are some cheesy ones because I made the mistake of telling her to smile a few times and you know how kids at that age whip out some crazy, contorted face that they think is the best smile ever. Luckily, there are some really good ones too!

1 comment:

Connie & Jerry Zumbahlen said...

What a beautiful baby. It does not look alien at all. I do not blame you about not wanting to know the gender and don't we love surprises. Have a good Thanksgiving and hope to see you soon.

Love Connie