Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to the grindstone

So tomorrow (Tuesday) I return to work. Part of me is actually ready to get back into that routine, but of course a big part of me is sad to leave Holden all day. Luckily, I'm starting back part-time, so that the transition can be more gradual. I'm already wondering how I'm going to get everything done... I feel like I do dishes and laundry all the time and I can't figure out where that's going to fit in the evenings. Shanon got me a small digital picture frame that can fit in my purse for Mother's Day, so I'm going to load it up with pictures so I can take it with me. I also realized that I don't have any 'bigger' fitting dress pants, so I reluctantly had to bust out the ol' maternity pants again so that I have something to wear to work. Hopefully that will be short lived!

Also tomorrow, Shanon's mom is having a hysterectomy performed in Springfield. The surgery is due to finding a cancerous mass in her uterus, so please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: