Friday, June 5, 2009

A swingset, the dentist, and a parade.

A few weeks ago Shanon and his brother put together a swingset for Macy, which she was very excited about. Here are some pics of her enjoying it:




























Macy had her first visit to the dentist last week. I had my teeth cleaned first so she could watch and get an idea of what this dentist thing entailed. She decided she needed a real close look, so while I was getting my teeth cleaned she climbed on top of me in the chair and was laying on me watching. She wasn't scared at all and did such a good job. She even told the dentist he had funny glasses at Kelly's prompting. Here are some pics from the momentous occasion:





























Macy, my mom, and I all went to the Strawberryfest parade last weekend. Even though we got rained on at the end, it was worth it because Macy just had a ball. She was so excited when she saw it was starting and she did really well with listening and not running everywhere like a yard ape. She was especially excited later when she rode on a pony and jumped in the bounce house.






















I also have to add another funny thing that Macy said to me this week. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I was most likely telling her to stop doing something (I think that's all I say to her these days) and she said, "chill out mom". Crazy. She's such a funny little girl these days!

No comments: