Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bubble boy














Holden is quite the bubble boy these days. By that I mean he is constantly making little spit bubbles around his mouth... to the point of looking like he is foaming at the mouth! I haven't been able to get a real good picture of this yet unfortunately. You can see the bubbles in this photo, but this doesn't come close to showing just what this bubble factory can do!

I also wanted to post some more pictures and a couple updates:

I think this pic pretty much sums up the brother/sister relationship thus far. Macy with an excited, ornery grin and Holden with a 'get me the heck outta here mom!' face.













I think blue is his color!

















Yes, I'm just that funny people.













A recent bath.

















Falling asleep watching the game with daddy.

















Macy loves her baby brother.













So sweet!













As I mentioned before, Shanon's mom had surgery on Tuesday and thankfully everything went well and the doctor said they removed all of the cancer. She even came home a day early and is recovering at home now. We are so blessed and thankful that they found this early and were able to get it before it spread. Cancer is such a scary thing and to think this is the second time for her to deal with it is even scarier. Thank you for the prayers!

So now I've got two whole days of work under my belt and it actually feels pretty good to get back into the swing of things. Of course, I am keeping very busy there with so much to catch up on, so the day flies by... that always helps! Holden did well at daycare... I'm so lucky to have such a good little boy! In fact, lately my lack of sleep has been due to Macy, not Holden! He's been sleeping until around 4am and then usually goes back to sleep after I nurse him. Well, the little miss has been coming into our room crying or climbing into our bed around 4:30/5am. Geez... and I was complaining when it was 6am! I'm wondering if I should start cutting back on her nap, so she'll sleep longer at night. I'm really not ready for her to give that up just yet though! I'm open for suggestions!

No comments: