Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm thankful...


  • for a supportive and loving husband that is always there for me no matter what (even when I wreck the van!)

  • for two of the most beautiful and loving kids a mom could ask for

  • for wonderful friends and family
  • that no one was hurt in the accident (see previous post for info if you missed it)

  • for DVR... seriously, this is a life changing invention people!

  • for Netflix... Shanon and I have 'date night' every Friday after the kids are in bed thanks to this gem.

On a more serious note... I don't understand why, but God has and continues to bless me more than I deserve. It's easy to let the day-to-day activities get you down, but when you take a step back and think about the big picture, does all that really matter? This holiday I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and remembering just how much I have to be thankful for and to give all the thanks to God.

1 comment:

bobbin said...

Jennifer - we should be netflix friends! our account is under glenn's e-mail - search for gpnance@gmail.com. Also - ditto on the DVR. Are you streaming Netflix yet?